BACK IN CLEARWATER BEACH! Don't miss your chance to see, try out and learn about all of the latest and most advanced equipment, tools and
procedures available in our industry today. You’ll discover new research, the most up-to-date information and useful tools to help distance your company
from the competition and provide you with the education and opportunities you need to grow your business.
- THE INDUSTRY'S FINEST CLASSROOM EDUCATION:
- Developing a Sales System That Works - Tom King
- Seven Keys to Success in Cleaning Upholstery - Jim Pemberton
- Are You Leaving Money on the Table? - T. Harv Cohen
- Women in the Cleaning & Restoration Business, Great Partnerships - Moderator: Bill Yeadon. Panel Members: Karen King, Shari Saiger, Michelle Gill and Meg Burdick
- Hiring New Employees, Building a Team - Joe Appleby
- THE WORLD'S LARGEST EXHIBITION for cleaning and restoration equipment, tools, and products. Featuring Mikey's Fest East Coast Outdoor Hands-On Live Demonstrations led by Mike Pailliotet and Jim Pemberton. During exhibition hours join us outside for real hands-on testing and demos.
- Monday, April 27th – 4:00 - 7:30 pm
- Tuesday, April 28th – 3:00 - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 29th – 12:00 - 3:00 pm
- LIVE HANDS-ON DEMONSTRATIONS INCLUDE:
- Water Damage Restoration - Chuck Boutall
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning - Shawn Bisaillion
- Hard Surface Floor Maintenance - Dane Gregory
- FEATURED KEYNOTE PRESENTATION: Creating a Craveable Brand: Dr. Joseph Michelli, Lessons from Starbucks, Zappos and More for Driving Referrals and Customer Loyalty!
- Drying Hardwood Floors, Barry Costa, Costa Group Education. A New and Innovative Way to Dry Hardwood Floors In a Stress Free Situation.
- The EXPERIENCE Speakers Contest - The EXPERIENCE offers an opportunity for innovation in our industry by inviting cleaners and restorers to apply to present on The EXPERIENCE program in Clearwater Beach.
- Special Evening Beach Reception and Dinner with Live Music. Special Announcements and Industry Celebration. Just a Great Time!
STAY FOR THE POST CONFERENCE PROGRAMS*
APRIL 30 & MAY 1, 2015
- Commercial Maintenance Mastery
- ICRA Carpet Cleaning Performance Assessments
- Goldmorr Systems
Click on the AGENDA tab at top for a full description of the program and events!
*Separate Registration fee. Not included in THE EXPERIENCE full-conference registration.