|Register now for ...
SAME GREAT EXPERIENCE ... NEW LOCATION!
We're setting up the Mirage Hotel and Casino with live demonstration and teaching stages to give you the experience you need to succeed!
EXPERIENCE Live Demonstrations and Training during the Trade Show
During trade show hours we will have live demonstrations, hands-on teaching, and opportunities for you to try-before-you-buy. You’ll see all of the latest tools of the trade. We have 3 large rooms set up in the trade show hall for the demonstrations:
- RESTORATION ROOM – We will build a house in the trade show hall (including attic and crawl space) and flood it. Then we’ll use all of the latest tools and techniques in our industry to restore and dry it.
- RUG CLEANING ROOM – Live set up of a rug cleaning plant with expert training from the industry’s best!
- CLEANING ROOM – For hard surface, stone, tile, grout, upholstery cleaning, carpet cleaning and more.
2014 TRADE SHOW HOURS:
- Wednesday, September 3, 2014: 4:00 - 8:00 pm
- Thursday, September 4, 2014: 1:30 - 7:00 pm
- Friday, September 5, 2014: 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
EXPERIENCE Great Classroom Opportunities!
- REAL Cleaners and Restorers ... Challenging the Standards - We offered an opportunity for innovation in our industry by inviting cleaners and restorers to apply to be a presenter on The EXPERIENCE Program in Las Vegas. We asked the presenters to submit topics that challenge what we know today to be acceptable and the standard. Congratulations to our 5 winning presenters who were chosen from a large field of applications: Vince Attardo, Coastline Environmental Solutions; Adam Hale, Carpet 911; Mary Bo, Express Restoration; Craig Herrmann, Las Vegas Mold; and OP Almaraz and Tim Bauer, Allied Restoration.
- ICRA Certification Performance Assessment - Performance assessments are different than cognitive testing (e.g., IICRC certification exams) in that there is no written exam. Instead, workstations will be set up at Assessment Centers allowing each candidate to demonstrate their ability to perform representative tasks associated with their job classification.
- Keynote Presentation: Success in the Flooring Industry (it's common sense, but not common practice) - Scott Humphrey, CEO, World Floor Covering Association.
EXPERIENCE Outdoor Hands-On Live Demonstrations!
Lead by Mike Pailliotet - Mikey's Fest
We have joined forces with Mikey’s Fest to bring you a cleaner's festival like no other in the outside parking lot! During trade show hours join us outside for REAL hands-on testing and demonstrations of wands, upholstery tools, rotary extractors, scrubbers, truckmounts, portables and all the latest gadgets. We'll have real apartment tear-out carpet to test equipment and chemicals on, upholstery, tile and stone too! Enjoy music, entertainment, drinks and snacks in our cooled tent and be sure to stay for the last day when we raffle off ALL THE DEMO TOOLS with proceeds going to the local SPCA. Over $30,000 in prizes.